Janetsspace

Friday, November 17, 2006

Dishcloth Calendar Update

Well we are getting closer to making this calendar available to everyone. I did take a photo of some of the cloths that will appear in the calendar and I am posting that today, I am also going to offer a freeby for those that Pre-Order during our initial roll out. The "Pre-Order" period will be the first week in December while they are in production. Everyone is just going to love this calendar, I am so excited about it. We are doing something for those knitters that want more patterns for the home. I was getting tired of seeing calendars that focus primarily on accessories and not much for the home. That is why I was so impressed with the book Mason Dixon Knitting, it offered items our groups are actually interested in making.

Here is a photo and list of some of the contributors to our calendar:






Contributors:

Janet Nogle
Marilyn Wallace
Danielle Cote
Kay Gardner
Maile Mauch
Crys Manship
Rainy Kimbrough
Carol Yates
Alli Barrett
Andi Worthy
Rhonda White
Cheryl Griffin
Carol Callaway
Enid Danforth
Susan Mrenna
Lisa Vienneau

Thanks and remember to check this blog frequently to get more information.

5 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    Wow, I'm getting so excited for this calendar...even more so now that I see the names of all the contributers!! This is going to be wonderful!! Thanx!!
    Rachel
    http://rachelsknittingcorner.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger knitting gal from gaspe said…

    i can hardly wait for the calendar to come out

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger MKHOE said…

    I can't wait til it comes out & I am one of the designers... I was truly surprized at the facial image that I captured on one of my cloths......I didn't think I could do it but I did..... I would love to give a hint....... but better not......

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congratulations, Janet! This is terrific. Please let me know how I can preorder.

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said…

    I'd like to preorder.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home