Janetsspace

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Calendar Update-December 6th

I wanted to add a few more patterns for those checking my blog during the introduction of our "Calendar". The one on the left is a pattern by Crys Manship. We are always looking for patterns we can use with our awesome variegated yarns, this would look good in either solids or variegated. This doubles as a Potholder or a Cloth to, however you want to use it.






This pattern was submitted by Carol Calloway. It is a double knit pattern and there is lots of information on this technique at about.com if you have never tried it.

Reminder For Calendar:

The cost of the calendar is $12.00
Stitch marker set is free if you order between Dec4-10
If you purchase 5 calendars, you receive an extra one for free.

Shipping for US citizens: 1 one calendar is $4.05 / 2 calendars $6.50 / 3 calendars $9.00

International shoppers can contact me about your shipping charges.

You can pay for the calendar with a check, money order or PayPal. Just contact me and let me know how many you would like to order, If you live in the US or another country and supply the country name and I will send you back a PayPal invoice. If you are sending a check or money order, you need to make it out to Janet Nogle and send it to: Janet Nogle, 5828 Thames Way, Las Vegas, NV 89110

I have over 1100 emails right now and I am getting to you, just remember that I am finalizing the calendar and taking orders , I will get to you and thanks for all of your orders and your patience. I will put some more pattern photos on my blog by Friday. Have a great day :)

Janet Nogle
jnogle@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home