Janetsspace

Monday, February 12, 2007

Update on Overflow Documents and Ordering Calendar

First off it is just too difficult for me to send out individual info on ordering the calendar by individual by individual. I am putting that info here so there aren't any delays.

Those who still want to order, you have till February 20th to place your order if you reside within the US, if you live outside the US I need to have the money US Currency please, by February 16th. If you live outside the US, the US Currency for an order is $19. If you live in the US, the total for one calendar is $16.05. If you are paying through PayPal, send the money to jnogle@cox.net if you have a money order mail to Janet Nogle, 5828 Thames Way, Las Vegas NV 89110.

Overflow Update: I have asked for all changes or additions to reach me by Feb 11th. I will now need a few days to finalize all the changes, additions you submitted. We won't be emailing the actual documents, too many problems, what I have done is set up a Yahoo group for this. After I make all the changes and have the files uploaded to the Yahoo group you will receive an invite to join this private group, you can then pick and choose which one's you want and you can print or dowload whatever is available, eventually I will have all the corrections added to the actual pattern and post the patterns there but until I get all of this done, the corrections will be listed on the site for you to print. This all takes time so please please be patient you may not receive an invite until Friday but if you have not received one by Sunday evening drop me a note telling me you haven't received it yet.

Anymore info, I will post here so check back for any additional info on this.

Janet Nogle
jnogle@cox.net

3 Comments:

  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said…

    Thanks, Janet, for all your hard work! This has been guite an task and i appreciate the efforts you have made to provide us with the extra-extra-extra patterns! I love the "cherries"!

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Mimi said…

    Very good idea. Saves you a tremendous amount of time as well. Sending all of those emails. Thanks janet, for all your hard work.

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger Lynda said…

    Thanks Janet...I appreciate all of the time that you are putting in on this for all of the extra patterns and the fixes for the ones that need it in the calendar. I think that having a group will make it much easier on all of the people that have bought calendars, but most especially you.

    Thanks again for all you have done.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home