Janetsspace

Friday, February 16, 2007

Update On Overflow Documents

I am finishing up the email changes and additions today. Once that has been completed I will start sending out invitation to everyone. I will start this procedure this weekend. You can only do so many at once so it will be taking awhile to complete. If for some reason you don't receive an invitation by the end of Monday please send me a note with your email address and I will send you one.

The files will be on the site by subject and pattern names. So if you wanted to see if any potholders are in the groups you would look up Patterns, potholders and then a list would be provided with all the names of the potholder patterns. It will be very easy to move around and find what you are looking for. You will be able to leave any messages in email form if you want but this is not mandatory.

Be watching for future updates.

Janet Nogle
jnogle@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home