Janetsspace

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Update on Promos

The promotion for one free set of stitch markers with your order will end tonight at midnight. I have been the only one making these so we are starting to run real low. I will make up as many as we need to get through the orders we currently have. The promo for 1 free calendar with the purchase of 5 is still an active promotion.

Still have not purchased your calendar?????

If you go to the PayPal site and send payment for your calendar to jnogle@cox.net you will be guaranteed a copy. Calendar cost is $12.00, shipping within the US is $4.05, Shipping cost for other countries will require an email to me giving me your country name and I will send the info to you. If you submit the wrong amount, it will delay receipt of your calendar.

Thanks and I hope all of you have a great Christmas :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home