Janetsspace

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Update on Overflow Progress And Last Day To Order

What is the cutoff date for ordering this calendar???? Well that would be TODAY. If it is February 22 and you said to yourself....Oh I was suppose to order and forgot and I am SSSOOOO disappointed...well, there might, I said might be some left over. If there are Calendars left over the way to find out is Contact me, do not assume there are plenty left and post a payment to PayPal, if you do I will have to send it back so please check first.

I have sent out the "Invitation" request to people who placed orders up to February 2nd. I had to mark a spot where I could stop and get the documents ready and start emailing.

February 2nd+ will be worked and sent out this week. Ssssoooo if you ordered between Feb 2-Present you have not yet been sent an invitation. No need to send an email telling me you haven't received yet if you are in that category. If you placed an order prior to February 2nd and didn't receive an invite then please send me an email and I will forward the Invitation to you.

I am also getting error messages on some of the emails sent out. If you are among the list below, you need to contact me for resolution. I sent out a list yesterday as well so these are oncoming so check back if you didn't receive your "Invite".


woodss657@aol.com
stang98@nerad.net
seprastreasures@yahoo.com
ripley01@gci.net
pefcreations@yahoo.com
nightwalker_abc@yahoo.com
mcdadedesigns@aol.com
lulu@csolve.net
james@brave-venture.com
alexsandy43
grrayhairlady@comcast.net
james@brave-venture.com

Janet Nogle
jnogle@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home