Janetsspace

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Update on Sent Invitations

I have just finished all the "Invites" of those that purchased a calendar prior to February 2nd. I needed a stopping point to start finalizing and sending out the info.

Any orders past that date will be sent an invitation some time next week. You should contact me if....you purchased a calendar before Feb 2nd and didn't receive an invite OR you mail a check or money order in prior to that date and didn't receive an invite OR you sent in a check or money order and you are not sure if you provided an email address at the time. All others should have received their invitations.

As rejects come back I will post them here and then it will be your responsibility to get back to me with any corrections.

I received several messages from Yahoo telling me that specific email addresses do not accept "invites" I have listed those below. I expect to get more errors and will post those when I receive them. The following individuals will need to contact me with a resolution:


jbartels@amstate.com
borntodocrafts@yahoo.com
myamada1@san.rr.com
rjmitch@serv.net
rthgoad@yahoo.com
s.galagher@sympatico.ca
tcarey@epix.net

Janet Nogle
jnogle@cox.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home