Janetsspace

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Stitch Markers























I had a little piece and quiet today and did a few relaxing things. After yesterday dealing with the stomach flu and today still feeling weak from it I just made a few stitch markers and plan to hit the sack early tonight.

I am waiting on more calendars being printed up, boy we sure have had a run on the calendars. I had no idea that many people would be interested in the exact same things that I was. Our knitting groups have been so complimentary and supportive of our efforts as well. We appreciate them.

I hope everyone has a great 2007. We are trying to figure out what should be next and will let everyone know what I decide to do. Thanks again for your support.

Janet Nogle
jnogle@cox.net

2 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Lovs2Knit said…

    Glad to here that you are doing better. The stitch markers are beautiful. I just wanted to let you know that I got the calendar today and I love it...can't wait to get started on the patterns. Thanks for all your hard work.

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Pamela Foreman said…

    Your stitch markers are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home