Janetsspace

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Update-Update-Update Calendar Cutoff Date

Hi, hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to notify everyone of the cutoff date for ordering a calendar.

It has been decided that February 20th is the cutoff date for ordering a Dishcloth Calendar. This is dated material and won't be available all year long because of the nature of what it is sssoooooo, if you want to order one you will need to do so by February 20th.

This has been a huge learning experience for me, and looking around and talking to some people who just wanted to talk about things, this process we have just went through, ie talking about a calendar, gathering the right people together to have imput into the calendar, devising patterns for the calendar...well I think you get the drift here...takes 8-12 months to finalize and we did it in 3 months so no wonder we had these sort of uh uh uh opportunities :)

I want to thank everyone for your support and we will be around if you have questions but please pass the word to any friends that were thinking about getting one because I won't be asking for the printer to print up any additional calendars.

Janet Nogle
jnogle@cox.net

1 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Sara M. said…

    Janet, I just wanted to send a big THANK YOU to you! I love my calendar and really appreciate all the hard work you've put into this project. Thanks so much!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home