Janetsspace

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Stitch Markers





















I haven't had much time lately to do anything with stitch markers but I have completed a few recently and wanted to put on my blog before I forgot about it. I plan to give some of them away to some nice people I know.

The first photo (right side) is some with crystal (clear see through) and red beads the other set in the first photo is White pearls with red crystal. I love red and white together.

The second photo (left side of screen) is Pink pearls with blue crystals and the second set in that photo is of yellow pearls with yellow crystals.

I need more time to knit and make stitch markers but with the calendars and shipping and what not I have had to squeeze in time just to do a little knitting. We aren't done yet with the calendars although it is getting close to the cutoff date of February 20th I have processed over 500 orders for the calendars so people did like the idea of household items and we will probably do another one.

Janet Nogle
jnogle@cox.net

1 Comments:

  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Swiftstar said…

    I'm so glad to hear that you are going to do another one. I received mine over the weekend and I just love the patterns in it. It will keep me quite busy between KAL in the monthly dishcloth group :).

    Tahnks very much for putting out this wonderful calandar.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home