Janetsspace

Monday, January 15, 2007

Update - Update For January 15, 2007

Well it is another year, trying to get caught up on all the orders so I can finish up the "Overflow" document to send to everyone via email. This document will have the additional 16 patterns that I couldn't squeeze in the calendar, it will have Internet aids to help you find any support information, abbreviations in knitting terms and any corrections to the patterns that were not found prior to printing. This document will also include all of the contributor information.

Any corrections, once established, will also be located on my blog.

In case you missed my last update, please be aware that February 20th is the cutover date for ordering the calendar, after that date, all monies will be returned unless prior arrangements have been made with me.

If you have any questions, contact me at jnogle@cox.net

Janet Nogle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home